Protecting you steam account from dogey People

lemonlord8383

Hi im new looking for some advice

i was chilling a rust base build server, as I was building a so called "admin" join my building plot promoting a UKN (UNK is the build server) building completion. he explained it to me and I was down to join. I have an old vac ban from 3ish (1110 days) years ago and he pulled me into a private vc to talk about it before the competition.
he apparently was told by his head admin to look into it. was tracing it back to find the guy who hacked me and got me banned of csgo, apparently he found the guy and banned him off all platforms, eg epic games, steam games, ea, etc. that's were it started to sound dogey, I NEVER clicked any links, added, any friends (except for him on discord)
after he was all done supposedly banning the guy he said he had to block me because he would lose his job as an "admin". he blocked me on discord (IDK if he even blocked me, it says when I send a message that I have no connections to the guy) and that's it. I can still find his steam account etc.
after this I immediately moved all my rust skins (around $400 worth) out of my account to a mate, changed my passwords for email, discord and steam

should I be worried and is there any way to make my account more secure.
thanks in advance

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

That guy was high af.

If you want to make sure, add a 2FA

already done that, had that for a wile (thats what i though he sounded weird at that point i had no clue what was going on (he sounded about 15-17))

6 minutes ago, Caroline said:

He watched too much CSI, no way to "trace back" a guy who hacked your PC or whatever 3 years ago.

Also block you because he'd lose his job as a game admin? like... that's not even a job. 

yeah its all a shamble. do you reckon i should be worried or was it some trashy prank?

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv