1st time build a pc and have no idea about my case’s fan controller power cable

Senshinamon
Go to solution Solved by bmx6454,
4 minutes ago, Senshinamon said:

My case has a fan controller with a cable that says “SATA POWER” like the “image below”

My PSU only have lots of female SATA

that's a male sata, a female sata cable is what connects.

Hello everyone, so it’s my 1st time building a pc and it went smoothly until I encountered the *in hysterical voice* FAN CONTROLLER

-My PC case is thermaltake versa t35

-Motherboard is asus prime H510M-E (AFAIK only have 1 fan header and only 12V ARGB header)

-I have 5 ARGB Fans (2 from case and 3 from a pack of thermaltake pur 140mm ARGB fan + 1 rear fan already connected to the only fan header on the MB)

PROBLEM:

My case has a fan controller with a cable that says “SATA POWER” like the “image below” but my PSU (MSI MAG 650W Bronze) doesnt have any cable that can connect to said SATA POWER. My PSU only have lots of female SATA and 1 female Molex

Can anyone tell me what to do to my onlyf… my fans? Or which cable adapter to buy? Oh and I cant daisy chain my fan and connect it to 12V ARGB header right? Thank you!

2A8DFFCF-169F-47B7-ABEF-522CD730B68B.jpeg

My case has a fan controller with a cable that says “SATA POWER” like the “image below”

My PSU only have lots of female SATA

Oh nevermind guyss, building pc at 2am can make you dumb. Reason I cant connect my sata is I oriented it wrong, smh. I’m done building my pc yey! Shoutout to LTT and Thermaltake Australia Fan Installation Guide!

16 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

Ah I see, thank you for the info! I already solved my problem thats caused by my stupidity.