Anyone have a problem that some software could fix? Put ideas in comment section.

Hey, I thought I could help you guys out in trying to solve one of my problems. I'm allotting a few weeks to work on a "software micro-startup". I've got tech experience and I've run a small business for about a decade now , not in tech, and wanted to buff up my tech skills within the context of something I'm familiar with - business. Just wanted to know if you guys have any problems you want sorted. Not asking for any kind of money or pre-order or anything like that. I just want to build something useful, and thought it best to ask what you want and go from there. Obviously no guarantees, but if something comes of it we'll both be happy.

tl;dr: Write ideas for something you want (or think you want) so I can practice coding and you can solve a pain point.

29 minutes ago, LWM723 said:

Where would one write these ideas?

Heh, nice. I even though, "Should I mention that...naaaa". Way to call my bluff.

25 minutes ago, Guest 5150 said:

Head down to this section of the forums and start reading.

https://linustechtips.com/forum/20-programming/

For general programming knowledge it's good. I'm looking for actual practice. As for when you search that form for "ideas", ya I start to see your point. I'm on the fence whether this should be here or there though. It's a business that uses programming and not so pure on programming programming.

1 hour ago, Sirgeorge said:

Hey, I thought I could help you guys out in trying to solve one of my problems. I'm allotting a few weeks to work on a "software micro-startup". I've got tech experience and I've run a small business for about a decade now , not in tech, and wanted to buff up my tech skills within the context of something I'm familiar with - business. Just wanted to know if you guys have any problems you want sorted. Not asking for any kind of money or pre-order or anything like that. I just want to build something useful, and thought it best to ask what you want and go from there. Obviously no guarantees, but if something comes of it we'll both be happy.

tl;dr: Write ideas for something you want (or think you want) so I can practice coding and you can solve a pain point.

One of your problems is that the topic of your thread is ambiguous,so it's uncertain what this topic is all about.

So that's one problem of yours you can help us solve.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

22 minutes ago, LWM723 said:

What??

I suspect that OP has difficulty in speaking English.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

<-- Moved to Programming -->

@Sirgeorge the idea of the forum is more for people to come and post asking for help then the community offering it. Telling people to post there problems for you to solve in your thread is counter intuitive and people are not likely to seek out a thread like this rather than starting there own. If you're interested in learning/helping with programming/coding troubleshooting, then look at the Programming subforum for people needing help on figuring out a specific problem and see if you can solve it. 

Locking Thread since this will be counter productive in its stated goal. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card