Never thought I'd do this...

heatonpkmassive

...but I'm glad I did. It's cheap but useful and looks alright too. I made a mini stats screen for inside the PC.

Cost was 23 UK pounds for a second hand 5 inch screen with HDMI, 7 pounds for a micro USB to m/b USB header cable for power and 10 pounds for a nice thin HDMI cable for easy routing.

When I don't need it for a stats screen, I use it for nice live wallpapers using Wallpaper Engine off Steam, 3 pounds to purchase. Total cost 43 UK pounds, approximately US $53.70.

It's a cheap but really nice case mod I think, people will either love it or hate it聽馃榾

sensorpanel.jpg

atleast you didnt buy those lcd aio idiot traps so now you have a far bigger screen (an actually usable screen too) for half the price of buying an aio with an lcd (aio w lcd has ~100$ markup), though where did you even buy the display?

3 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

atleast you didnt buy those lcd aio idiot traps so now you have a far bigger screen (an actually usable screen too) for half the price of buying an aio with an lcd (aio w lcd has ~100$ markup), though where did you even buy the display?

Got it from the members market on OCUK.

Yeah, exactly. Those AIO screens are too small to be of any real use, whereas like you say, this is actually useful. I like it, cheap but effective.