GPU fans spinning at max but software shows its running 900rpm only

Renai0

hey i installed new graphics card to my computer and after boot fans on the graphics card sounds like its on 100% sometime the fans slow down but right up start spinning again like jet engine on idle

but GPU-Z shows that fans are spinning only on 20% 900rpm. When i started render test in gpuz software showed that fan speed is rising but the fans sounded still same like it didnt change speed. I checked for driver updates but i have the newest. I stopped one fan with my finger and gpuz showed 0rpm but when i removed my finger from the fan it started spinning like hell again, gpuz again shodew its only on 900rpm. Temps are on 35C. Is it fan controler problem or sensor problem?

My specs

Intel I5 4590S

8gb ram

GTX 760 windforce 

gpuz.gif

gpuz1.gif

Purge the display driver with DDU and clean install latest driver, follow instructions for DDU to accomplish this. Just to eliminate the driver side of things.

I tried it but its still same any other ideas?

2 minutes ago, Renai0 said:

I tried it but its still same any other ideas?

There's a lot of mentions on Google of this happening with certain driver versions, have you tried going back to older versions?

You also mentioned "stopping the fan" but doesn't this card have three?  So is it only one of the fans doing this?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

6 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

There's a lot of mentions on Google of this happening with certain driver versions, have you tried going back to older versions?

You also mentioned "stopping the fan" but doesn't this card have three?  So is it only one of the fans doing this?

i checked that and yes its doing only one fan and its pretty warm on top in middle and im now downgrading on driver version 391.24

27 minutes ago, Renai0 said:

i checked that and yes its doing only one fan and its pretty warm on top in middle and im now downgrading on driver version 391.24

i downgraded drivers and still the same any other things i could try?

I tried using msi afterburner the two fans are reacting but that one just not. can i somehow turn off that one fan with some software or i just have to live with jet in my room?