Is it possible to fully water cool corsair Graphite 380T even though Corsair show only CPU water cooling..

storm44

Hi all

I have a request and wondered  what is the best cooling performance do you think you could do with a small case like the Corsair 380T.

I have watched a ton of your videos and actually purchased the below which was inspired by your videos as you and your team mesh so well and really go that extra mile to keep us inspired.

Corsair 5000x case

aorus Master Z690 motherboard

i9 12gen cpu

32gb RAM ddr5 RAM

2TB Aorus NVME SSD

4TB Sumsung SSD

RTX Strix 2080 TI

All with Corsair water cooling.

Its not the most power but does the job nicely and looks awesome and fairly quite

I have seen some crazy Videos like your custom built desks and even the industrial size Fans that looks like they are for buildings used for water cooling a PC.

I was wondering if you would consider making a Video on a retired case that I have seen reviewed which is EOL and is the corsair Graphite 380T. "MINI ITX case sooo limited in size pump/reservoir may not be possible"

We know the more space you have helps. I guess the request is what you can do with a Mini ITX case like the one I recommended as an example, if you could max its specs to the RIM, however are you able build it as custom water cooling rig as CPU seems to be the only thing possible to water cool for this case. If you would consider to the challenge great. If not I will always still be a fan of what you and you team do.

Best wishes to you all

Corsair does list 5 fan mounts in that itx case. So it is theoretically possible to watercool more components, as long as you find the right components that will still fit with some added watercooling components taking up space.

A 240mm aio + a 120/140mm aio looks like the easiest option for cooling cpu and gpu. But I have no idea if there is room for even that. A custom loop have the added bonus of being able to cut the tubes to the correct length if nothing else.

This would be one of those buy the pc case and start measuring situations.