Is the i9-9900k compatible with a 3600 Mhz RAM?

Will my i9-9900k support 64 GB of RAM at 3600 Mhz? Taking into condisraation that I will install those parts on an ASUS Z390-e motherboard.

For the i9 9900K, anything over DDR4-2666 is technically overclocking. The same is true of the motherboard. There is no way to know for sure if it will work until you actually try it. Such is the nature of overclocking. I think the odds are in your favor, but it might fail to post at that speed.

34 minutes ago, ZadeShayeb said:

Will my i9-9900k support 64 GB of RAM at 3600 Mhz? Taking into condisraation that I will install those parts on an ASUS Z390-e motherboard.

Just a quick search for your board shows that the motherboard can handle up to 4266 Mhz memory so you have that going for you (Getting to that speed however is a completely different story.)

Is this older slower memory that you are overclocking or is it a new stick that is rated for 3600 Mhz?

"The Codex Electronica does not support this overclock."

You won't get 64GB of memory to run that frequency. 

11 hours ago, ZadeShayeb said:

Not sure if the memory controller will be able to handle 64GB of ram clocked at 3600MHz although it is a core I9 so im not 100% sure

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

If its 4x16 then it will be harder, 2x32 will be easier

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x