Help me decide between this 3 cases

Isildur

I know they are quite good (from the reviews anyway) but.....[Connor MacLeod]but there can be only one[/Connor MacLeod].

Phanteks P360A

Phanteks P400A

Lian Li 2 Mesh

They are by order of price and the P400A and Lian Li have 3 front fans, which i think are better than 2.

So, what do you think? Which would you go with?

Either P3650A or Lancool 2 Mesh

Lancool 2 Mesh offers some of the most unique features found in cases currently on the market. If you dont go with that, I'd personally suggest P360A, theres not much diifference between that and P400A so just save the cost. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Personal fan of the Lian Li design, I own a Lian Li Dynamix XL and love it. But if I was looking to do a new build, would probably go with the p360a and save the money to put elsewhere. 

So, 3 front fans (P400A or Lian Li) or 2 front fans (P360A) doesn't make much difference?

Another question about the Lian Li, in their site it say "high performance built-in PWM fans", it even say "The fan power plug connecting to the 3 included fans is compatible with these two fan headers (4 pin and 3 pin) on the motherboard".

But in the specs it gives "3 x included 120mm 3-PIN 1300 RPM ARGB fans"

3-pin is DC and not PWM.

So, which one is it?

4 hours ago, Isildur said:

So, 3 front fans (P400A or Lian Li) or 2 front fans (P360A) doesn't make much difference?

Another question about the Lian Li, in their site it say "high performance built-in PWM fans", it even say "The fan power plug connecting to the 3 included fans is compatible with these two fan headers (4 pin and 3 pin) on the motherboard".

But in the specs it gives "3 x included 120mm 3-PIN 1300 RPM ARGB fans"

3-pin is DC and not PWM.

So, which one is it?

3 pin argb

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

I have the Lian Li Mesh and absolutely love it.  Its so well built and so much attention to detail its impressive for the $110 i paid for it.  Tons of airflow and looks great IMO.  I bought it at the time specifically for the USB-C optional I/O as well as being able to hotswap HDD's.  The front Fan/Radiator cage is able to be removed allowing you to assemble outside the case and route wires making the install easier.

Cable management routes are nice and clean and can hold all my corsair controllers and hubs.

11 hours ago, TexasBulldog74 said:

I have the Lian Li Mesh and absolutely love it.  Its so well built and so much attention to detail its impressive for the $110 i paid for it.  Tons of airflow and looks great IMO.  I bought it at the time specifically for the USB-C optional I/O as well as being able to hotswap HDD's.  The front Fan/Radiator cage is able to be removed allowing you to assemble outside the case and route wires making the install easier.

Cable management routes are nice and clean and can hold all my corsair controllers and hubs.

The case i'm going with is the Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh ARGB as i found a deal of *just* €88,79, that's an amazing bargain.

I don't why the retailer changed the fans layout (instead of having 3 front fans as it should, it has 2 front fans and one at the top), but that's pretty easy to fix.

My only questions are if the fans are PWM and if there is a fan hub/controller on the case....

Mine was the non RGB model (i already had all my corsair QL fans ready) and they were PWM fans but with no controller.  This was a little over a year ago so i can't say for sure what its like now.

Its an amazing case for under 100 and to be honest knowing what I know now I could see them easily charging 180-200 for this case and I wouldn't be upset about it.  The modularity and fine details for a sub $200 case is phenomenal.

Checking some sellers it looks like the ARGB model are PWM fans with universal ARGB headers but doesn't come with an internal hub.  Could be wrong but looking at Newegg, BHPhoto, Amazon and Lian Li's website thats how im understanding it.

Thanks man, thanks for the info.

So, Lian Li is my choice