I need advice on airflow.

Andrew 5197

Hi, I have a front mounted 360mm AIO and two stock fans - One on the back and one on the top, I decided to install 3 more Fans. One on the back (replacing the stock fan) and two on the top ( replacing one of the stock fans on top). So should I have all of these as Exhaust or Intake? And  should I have one fan as exhaust and two as intake? Because the front fans for the AIO only cool the radiator, Right?

CPU Intel i7 12700k Motherboard Asus ProArt Z690 Creator Wifi RAM Kingston Fury Beast (16X1 GB) DDR5 GPU Zotac Gaming RTX 3060 Ti Case Corsair 4000D Airflow Storage WD SN850 500GB SSD PSU Corsair RM750 80+ Gold Cooling Arctic 360mm RGB AIO, 3x Arctic P12 A-RGB 0db Fans Operating System Windows 11 Professional x64 bit

Popular thing for the 4000d is to have all intake except for the back fan. Either leave it empty or put it in exhaust.

Keep in mind more fans does not always mean better.

30 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Popular thing for the 4000d is to have all intake except for the back fan. Either leave it empty or put it in exhaust.

Keep in mind more fans does not always mean better.

The thing is that my Radiator Fans are Exhaust and the top and back are also Exhaust, Which fans should I have as Intake?

CPU Intel i7 12700k Motherboard Asus ProArt Z690 Creator Wifi RAM Kingston Fury Beast (16X1 GB) DDR5 GPU Zotac Gaming RTX 3060 Ti Case Corsair 4000D Airflow Storage WD SN850 500GB SSD PSU Corsair RM750 80+ Gold Cooling Arctic 360mm RGB AIO, 3x Arctic P12 A-RGB 0db Fans Operating System Windows 11 Professional x64 bit

1 minute ago, Andrew 5197 said:

The thing is that my Radiator Fans are Exhaust and the top and back are also Exhaust, Which fans should I have as Intake?

Top and fron intake.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Top and fron intake.

But the Front Radiator needs to be Exhaust right?

21 minutes ago, Andrew 5197 said:

But the Front Radiator needs to be Exhaust right?

Not need for that. You doing that creates a weird airflow where the front and back are fighting to get air from the top and open slots in the back instead of having a clear path.