MSI RX 6600 XT Gaming X Versus the Rest

Hi all, I am working on my PC build and was wanting your opinion on which Radeon RX 6600 XT was the best when coupled with an i7-12700 and a small-form factor? I have heard that the MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT 8 GB GAMING X Video Card is really good at staying cool and performing well, but I was wanting to hear which one you all prefer.

I play games such as Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) and do programming, virtualization, and will be working with CAD.

Thx in advance,

WeTuLo

The msi gaming x cards in general are really good, and this one is no exception. The only way that the card could be cooler would be one of the 3 fan versions of the 6600 xt. All in all, one of the best 6600 xt's in performance and temps

Specs: 11700 | RTX 3060 | 32gb 3200mhz | 1tb 970 + 2TB HDD | Lian Li O11D Mini X Black

I'm 15 and live in the US

RX 6600 XT's are generally cool cards to begin with. They're very power efficient too making them pretty ideal. In an SFX system, it'll run warmer than usual but nothing alarming. MSI, Asus and Sapphire are all amazing brands in terms of cooling and performance. Choose between those three