MSI MAG274QRF curved alternatives?

Adoliculo

Hi everyone,

I currently own a MSI MAG274QRF-QD monitor and I love it, but it's not a curved monitor. Does anyone know of an MSI monitor with the exact same specs but curved?

Thanks!

There are no curved monitors that are even similar. Curved displays are typically VA which come with very different upsides and downsides compared to the MSI monitor that uses an IPS panel (which are typically always flat).

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

On 5/20/2022 at 8:22 AM, Stahlmann said:

There are no curved monitors that are even similar. Curved displays are typically VA which come with very different upsides and downsides compared to the MSI monitor that uses an IPS panel (which are typically always flat).

Thanks for clarifying! Within their curved range, what would be the most similar monitor around?

44 minutes ago, Adoliculo said:

Thanks for clarifying! Within their curved range, what would be the most similar monitor around?

Like i said: There are no similar ones. The closest you'll get is looking at some 27" 1440p options. But other than resolution and size they won't have anything else in common.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.