Directx12 issues with the RTX Cards???

So I just recently bought an RTX 3070 and I've noticed that anything DX12 or DX12Ultimate is a stuttering mess. No matter what game it is it just stutters and barely pushes 1080@30fps. Is this a driver issue or is there a solution im not seeing?

I've used DDU to clear everything out and redid the drivers but no dice. 

Ive looked it up and the problem seems to be further than just my card so im certain it's not faulty.

Looking for possible solutions.

Running a Ryzen 9 3900x, 32GB of RAM and the RTX 3070.

Pretty sure it an issue on your end, not a single problem on my side. What games are we talking about?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

55 minutes ago, The Holy Enigma said:

So I just recently bought an RTX 3070 and I've noticed that anything DX12 or DX12Ultimate is a stuttering mess. No matter what game it is it just stutters and barely pushes 1080@30fps. Is this a driver issue or is there a solution im not seeing?

I've used DDU to clear everything out and redid the drivers but no dice. 

Ive looked it up and the problem seems to be further than just my card so im certain it's not faulty.

Looking for possible solutions.

Running a Ryzen 9 3900x, 32GB of RAM and the RTX 3070.

Could be cable limitation if not connected over display port.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

3 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Could be cable limitation if not connected over display port.

Display output cables wont cause stutters or just bad experience in games. If everything was running at 30hz, cable might have been a suspect, not to mention running your desktop at 30hz is not a pleasant experience and would be noticeable instantly.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You might need a fresh windows install.  My last attempt at a driver update ended poorly and all I could do was use a restore point to get it back.  Since you're installing a new card and have no restore point I would try first a cmos clearing and failing that a new install.