Can't lower & stretch the resolution on Intel UHD graphics laptop...

I have an HP laptop with i5 10210U and integrated graphics for that. For competitive games like CSGO, where you would get an advantage if you lowered your resolution and stretched it so to have thicker models that will help you shot better, I am not able to lower and stretch the resolution. I have access for resolutions such 1366x768(main res), 1360x768, 1280x768, 1280x720, 1280x600, and 1024x768. Also I am not saying that my GPU is not capable of stretching the resolution because in resolutions like 1280x600, there is a little bit of stretching going to fit till the end of my screen. But resolutions like 1024x768, I have black bars. Now of course I know how to set stretched display mode, but none if it has worked, through Intel's software, Windows settings or whatever, it always gives me black screen, until it resets itself. Same with setting a lower resolution than 1024x768 in Windows, or in any game, it gets black screen. But the think is, my older laptop Intel HD graphics (4th gen), has no problem going all the way to 640x480 and LOWER, and setting any kind of display resolution I want. Any solution? Maybe installing a different yet working driver for this laptop? But I am scared because if something goes wrong, I am grounded.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

A laptop display usually have one physical resolution. When you change the resolution you are actually enabling GPU scaling. I haven't looked in modern Intel GPU drivers, but look for scaling options and make sure integer scaling and other aspect correcting features are disabled.