Office365 Reseller To Direct Billing

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

License controls access to functionality, not data, settings etc. Though as always, if you are using specific themes, templates etc. those should always be backed up when major changes are done.

Hi, 

I am being added as an admin to an office 365 account (software & emails). The account is currently managed by another IT business (passing the admin side to me) but have mentioned if they add me as an admin and I purchased like for like licenses (direct from microsoft rather than them being resellers) then cancel there licenses/billing there should be no issues/data loss? 

Can anyone confirm if this is correct as it's for an important business that can't really afford downtime.

Presume nothing needs to be done with the domain name as they are just adding me as an admin to the existing account.

Cheers 

License controls access to functionality, not data, settings etc. Though as always, if you are using specific themes, templates etc. those should always be backed up when major changes are done.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

Shouldn't be major. Adding me as an administrator and changing to direct billing to Microsoft for office 365.