case fans

__pcgamer__

i just got the lian li mesh case and ive hooked up the rgb for the case fans but i dont have anything to connect them all so they actually work and from what i can see i only have 2 case fan headers, im using the asus prime B460M-A mother board ive looked everywhere but can seem to find a diagram of all the headers and where they are, any help would be great thanks....... also im fairly new to this stuff 

5 minutes ago, __pcgamer__ said:

from what i can see i only have 2 case fan headers, im using the asus prime B460M-A

You have 4 fan headers in total 

Screenshot_20220518-081838_Chrome.thumb.jpg.74f5224369717152a9bbbed24f7776e3.jpg

If your CPU cooler only has one fan, that leaves 3 headers for the case fans. How many fans do you have in total?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

35 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

You have 4 fan headers in total 

Screenshot_20220518-081838_Chrome.thumb.jpg.74f5224369717152a9bbbed24f7776e3.jpg

If your CPU cooler only has one fan, that leaves 3 headers for the case fans. How many fans do you have in total?

i have 5 fans total including the cpu fan, but atm im only able to run 3 including the cpu fan, is there some kind of splitter i can get to i can run a couple to the same header, and also i want to get more rgb fans and the case has built in light modes but the ports from them have been taken up by the 3 stock fans, is there anything i can get so i can still control the rgb of it?

20 minutes ago, __pcgamer__ said:

i have 5 fans total including the cpu fan, but atm im only able to run 3 including the cpu fan, is there some kind of splitter i can get to i can run a couple to the same header, and also i want to get more rgb fans and the case has built in light modes but the ports from them have been taken up by the 3 stock fans, is there anything i can get so i can still control the rgb of it?

Yes, i would suggest not running more than 3 to be safe off a single header. Amazon has plenty of PWM two and three way splitters.

2 minutes ago, __pcgamer__ said:

ok sweet, is there something i can get to control the rgb to all of the fans or

That depends on that specific fans and if they are RGB, A-RGB or if they have some kind of proprietary connector. 

I like this thing as it doubles as a PWM fan hub and A-RGB controller or hub depending on how you connect it. Can support passthrough for A-RGB control from your motherboard/software, or work completely software independent and be controlled by a remote. https://www.newegg.com/p/1W7-005X-00094?Description=ARGB controller

Again that will only work if your RGB devices are of the modern 3-pin A-RGB variety. 

1 minute ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

That depends on that specific fans and if they are RGB, A-RGB or if they have some kind of proprietary connector. 

I like this thing as it doubles as a PWM fan hub and A-RGB controller or hub depending on how you connect it. Can support passthrough for A-RGB control from your motherboard/software, or work completely software independent and be controlled by a remote. https://www.newegg.com/p/1W7-005X-00094?Description=ARGB controller

Again that will only work if your RGB devices are of the modern 3-pin A-RGB variety. 

ok thank you for the help