New Gpu system won’t post

Lachlan02566

Hi I just installed my new 3070 having upgrade from a 1060. My pc turns on and gpu turns on but won’t post

What are the full specs of the system, motherboard model, CPU, PSU model (not just the brand and wattage), etc.? 

Just now, RONOTHAN## said:

What are the full specs of the system, motherboard model, CPU, PSU model (not just the brand and wattage), etc.? 

Asus b550 plus mobo

16gb 3600mhz ram

5800x

ernemax 750w +gold psu

Just now, Lachlan02566 said:

Asus b550 plus mobo

That board should have debug LEDs by the 24 pin (4 LEDs labeled something like CPU, DRAM, VGA, BOOT), how are they lighting up? Is it looping between two of them? Does it stop on one and just stay there indefinitely? Does it go through all of them then shut off? 

Just now, RONOTHAN## said:

That board should have debug LEDs by the 24 pin (4 LEDs labeled something like CPU, DRAM, VGA, BOOT), how are they lighting up? Is it looping between two of them? Does it stop on one and just stay there indefinitely? Does it go through all of them then shut off? 

It cycles to the vga one then stops on it but the boot light also flashes while the vga light is on and no the system stay powered on

8 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

I just power cycled again and it posted

2 minutes ago, Lachlan02566 said:

I just power cycled again and it posted

Yeah, that happens on AMD system on the first boot sometimes. At least it's working now.