Emailing myself question

Go to solution Solved by FlappyBoobs,
15 hours ago, f23948 said:

If I send my email to myself, is that good idea? I am using Gmail

Nooooooo don't do it. It's like using Google to Google the word Google. You'll LITERALLY break the Internet and humanity as we know it will end.

12 minutes ago, f23948 said:

is that good idea?

Why wouldn't it be?

I message and email myself all the time.

edit:

I message and email myself all the time.

sounds kind of sad. i mean links and stuff so i can access them later on another device.

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

9 minutes ago, f23948 said:

For what reason? As a reminder? Some sort of existential thought process? Are you expecting to get a reply back from another form of yourself?

I want to save URL link and send my email to myself because i do not want Firefox company look at my bookmarks if I signed in to Firefox

1 minute ago, f23948 said:

I want to save URL link and send my email to myself because i do not want Firefox company look at my bookmarks if I signed in to Firefox

Then that is the wrong reason.

you trust Google over Mozilla?

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

2 minutes ago, f23948 said:

I guess you could, or you could just not sign into firefox... Either way, someone is looking at your links, be it firefox or google.

11 hours ago, f23948 said:

using Gmail ... is that good idea?

No, unless you need to create a clean online "legend" for yourself.

It's hilarious you think Mozilla is "looking" at your bookmarks but Google isn't looking at your email.聽

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.聽 If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

15 hours ago, f23948 said:

Nooooooo don't do it. It's like using Google to Google the word Google. You'll LITERALLY break the Internet and humanity as we know it will end.

How about if i send my email to myself from my secondary Gmail account to my primary Gmail account is that good idea?

13 minutes ago, f23948 said:

How about if i send my email to myself from my secondary Gmail account to my primary Gmail account is that good idea?

Think of it this way, you have a written letter(Email) to deliver to someone. You can't deliver it yourself, so you ask a delivery company(GMail) to deliver it for you. And now, your delivery company can open and read your letter.

Sending the letter to yourself also works in a similar way, just that the delivery company is going to deliver it back to you. They still have your letter and can open and read it if they so wish to do. Your delivery company may also store a copy of your letter somewhere.

Your mail does not go deliver itself. Google is the one delivering it to the recipient, be it you, or anyone else on the planet, and they can read your mails.

So unless you have your own mail server, this is not a good idea if you don't want someone else reading your mails.

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude.聽

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

20 minutes ago, f23948 said:

If you're worried about google seeing anything in the emails?聽 Don't do it.

If you just want a reminder later?聽 It's totally fine.

3 minutes ago, tkitch said:

If you're worried about google seeing anything in the emails?聽 Don't do it.

If you just want a reminder later?聽 It's totally fine.

oh ok