$4000 Canadian gaming pc

altCTRL

Hey I want to become a streamer but my pc rn with a rx 6700xt is just not fast enough so i am gettin a new pc but i have no idea where to start, if you could reply with a pc part picker pc that would be great  my budget is 4k candian

4 minutes ago, altCTRL said:

a rx 6700xt is just not fast enough

What are you doing where that card wouldn't be enough? That's a pretty strong card that outside of 4K, odds are it's fine. 

Also what's the rest of the system? odds are it's enough as well. 

i mean i just kinda want a better pc, my gpu is the only shiny diamond in my pc cuz i am very cpu bottle necked i got a i7 3770k and 8gb of dddr3 idk the speed i mean if thats good enough for editing and streaming then alr 

1 minute ago, altCTRL said:

i mean i just kinda want a better pc, my gpu is the only shiny diamond in my pc cuz i am very cpu bottle necked i got a i7 3770k and 8gb of dddr3 idk the speed i mean if thats good enough for editing and streaming then alr 

It's worth at least trying. It's probably a good idea to go to a 12400, a B660 board, and 16GB of DDR4 to upgrade to, but you might as well try that system first. Streaming isn't really that difficult to do. 

Also reply so we get notifications

You posted in the wrong subforum, should be in new builds and planning, but dont worry the mods will move it eventually, you can speed it up by just self reporting as posted in wrong subforum

16 minutes ago, altCTRL said:

Yea thats pretty horrible esp if you arent running 4.8+ on the cpu and dual channel

Sell the entire thing except maybe storage if you have an hdd or even ssd you can keep to move to the new build

What other uses do you have other than streaming?