ASUS ROG STRIX B360-F GAMING BIOS UPDATE No Display White Light VGA indicator.

So I have
ASUS ROG Strix B360-F Gaming
RX 480 MSI GPU
Intel core i5 8500
8gb of ram

So I updated my BIOS because it's been out of date since 2018, while updating my BIOS to like 80%, it suddenly shut down and restart the PC, and no display. I tried several solutions from websites like removing CMOS battery or clear cmos from jumper, swapping GPU, reseating ram/swapping ram, but nothing works. I don't know what to do anymore so i need some help.

1 hour ago, deadspot said:

So I have
ASUS ROG Strix B360-F Gaming
RX 480 MSI GPU
Intel core i5 8500
8gb of ram

So I updated my BIOS because it's been out of date since 2018, while updating my BIOS to like 80%, it suddenly shut down and restart the PC, and no display. I tried several solutions from websites like removing CMOS battery or clear cmos from jumper, swapping GPU, reseating ram/swapping ram, but nothing works. I don't know what to do anymore so i need some help.

Did you update the gpu driver as well?  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Did you update the gpu driver as well?  

Yah, I updated before I updated the Bios

Makes me wonder if something got corrupted.  You’re apparently doing flash after flash.  One of em has to go bad.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

25 minutes ago, deadspot said:

Yah, I updated before I updated the Bios

Well that knocks that idea on the head.  All I got left is possible corruption, which you fix by flashing over it.  Assuming you can.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

Well that knocks that idea on the head.  All I got left is possible corruption, which you fix by flashing over it.  Assuming you can.

Well I just updated the bios 1st time and after like 80% and it shuts down and restart and shows white light VGA 

Just now, deadspot said:

Well I just updated the bios 1st time and after like 80% and it shuts down and restart and shows white light VGA 

So only one flash that only completed 80%?  Are you capable of Re flashing? Some boards have systems for flashing bios without even a hard drive. Iirc one is called “bios flashback” but the name and method changes by manufacturer. 

6 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

So only one flash that only completed 80%?  Are you capable of Re flashing? Some boards have systems for flashing bios without even a hard drive. Iirc one is called “bios flashback” but the name and method changes by manufacturer. 

Well, I don't know how to Re flashing and this motherboard has no bios flashback unlike other motherboards.