Buying a S10 bought in the Middle East to use in Europe

Diddlydennis

Interested in buying a S10, its was originally bought in Dubai, Middle East and he's selling it for a good price for $140. Phone is pristine, however, what I'm wondering about is will I still get normal android updates and security patches?. Plus a good price?.

7 minutes ago, Diddlydennis said:

Interested in buying a S10, its was originally bought in Dubai, Middle East and he's selling it for a good price for $140. Phone is pristine, however, what I'm wondering about is will I still get normal android updates and security patches?. Plus a good price?.

Course not the s10 is soon going to get it's final update and after that a couple security patches at most and thats the end.

Depending on where you are it might not have great phone coverage. Also 140 for a s10 is kinda strange. Thats like FAR below normal asking used priced

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Course not the s10 is soon going to get it's final update and after that a couple security patches at most and thats the end.

Depending on where you are it might not have great phone coverage. Also 140 for a s10 is kinda strange. Thats like FAR below normal asking used priced

its a g973F

I understand it will get one major update, but I need a decent phone. Is it a good price?. He is a friend, not some nobody.

3 minutes ago, Diddlydennis said:

its a g973F

I understand it will get one major update, but I need a decent phone. Is it a good price?. He is a friend, not some nobody.

That version is fine for europe and asia but will not do well in the usa for connectivity.

It's a good phone but since it's the exynos version the battery life won't be good.

I'd look at a new sub 300$ phone like the samsung a52(s) not the a53 it's a worse phone than the  a52s.

12 minutes ago, jaslion said:

That version is fine for europe and asia but will not do well in the usa for connectivity.

It's a good phone but since it's the exynos version the battery life won't be good.

I'd look at a new sub 300$ phone like the samsung a52(s) not the a53 it's a worse phone than the  a52s.

Thanks but looking for something with DEX, its one of my requirements. 

6 minutes ago, Diddlydennis said:

Thanks but looking for something with DEX, its one of my requirements. 

Well then best you can do is see if it has coverage on your carrier of choice and makes ure it can get 4g or you won't even be calling.

1 hour ago, Diddlydennis said:

the s10 is no longer getting major android releases. HOWEVER, there are massive modding communities compared to other recent samsung phones, if you are willing to root, this would be great for longevity. but if you want dex, 3rd party roms would sadly not have that without major tinkering.

check your cables!
samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger | XC Athlete | Surface pro 4