Cheap led board?

Zonal

Looking for a cheap but somewhat big led board that I can hook up to my pi and use as a crypto ticker. Any suggestions? Thanks!

define LED board?

you mean one of those led matrix "show a very pixelated image on LEDs" sort of boards?

if so - a small LCD may be more your thing, or even an E-ink display. they're actually not priced all too crazy.

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

if so - a small LCD may be more your thing, or even an E-ink display. they're actually not priced all too crazy.

As cool as they are, for a decent size they tend to be priced around the same as small IPS 1080p monitors which really put me off getting one.

I was thinking of making a clock myself, ended up using an old tablet stuck to the wall with a full-screen web browser Window.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

define LED board?

you mean one of those led matrix "show a very pixelated image on LEDs" sort of boards?

something like this.

E246C69F-4854-44D2-AE59-73818D8FF0B0.png