Pieces Replacement/upgrade of a Dell latitude e6520

Hello people! as per what the title says, I got an old latitude e6520 laptop that I want to make some repairs/replacement of certains parts of it and also upgrade others that are pretty much in their end of their lifetime. Right now, I want to change my keyboard since is a disaster that got many keys that barely work any longer or just plain don't want to work (and the buttons from the touchpad are quite broken), also, I want to change my HDD that got very little space to a better SSD (it doesn't have to be big 400~500GB work perfectly fine since I just want it to start faster rather than waiting 5~ minutes for it to boot), and lastly, I want to expand the RAM of this pc from mere 4 of ram to either 8 or 12 of RAM.

As an important note: I found a page long ago that sells stuff about Dell laptops (here is the link with my computer model: https://www.parts-people.com/index.php?action=category&id=140&subid=354) I want to know if anybody used it before and if is good/thrustworty and to know any other places to buy.

Anyway, that's is all and thanks in advance to anybody that helps!