Jake and linus

Pup Shepard

Does jake live with Linus?  In all the home videos jake is shown to have great influence on decisions around the new house.  It almost seems like jake is living there.  That is the impressions I got at least.  What about you?

Yeah they have been married for the last 5 years.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

i'm pretty sure the reason jake is there, is because he's the "writer" (or in this case - more like 'project manager / assistant') for the house "video series".

one advantage of having your own business, is you can allocate company resources at your own will (as long as the tax aspect of that is done correctly) so if linus is too busy to fuss with all the details of his setup, it's normal for him as a business owner to put one of his employees on that task, and by extention the guy to be there for everything he's involved in. if he's the one who did the research, it makes sense he's there to wire it all up.

note that jake is never (not that i've seen) mentioned in relation to the paint mistakes, because i'd assume as a painted in a previous life, linus would rather deal with that *directly* (or in hindsight.. i bet he's thinking he'd have rather painted it himself 😛)

58 minutes ago, Pup Shepard said:

Does jake live with Linus?  In all the home videos jake is shown to have great influence on decisions around the new house.  It almost seems like jake is living there.  That is the impressions I got at least.  What about you?

As manikyath posted, I think it was only mentioned explicitly in the first video but Linus tasked Jake with helping to lead the home renovations alongside Yvonne as Linus wouldn't have the time to spend the time he needs to do other things and also look into the House stuff to his standards. So Jake was in charge of figuring out stuff related to the home automation.

Jake is simply Luke_v2. The "theater room" is actually his bedroom.