Need Help Finding Front Panel Adapter for Dell Optiplex 580 and 780 SFF Motherboards

I am attempting to build some PCs to give away and purchased some Dell OEM motherboards. I made the mistake of not looking if they require a standard front panel layout and now I need some adapters for them. I can only find one for the 780 SFF, but it is a bit more expensive than I like. I was hoping the forum community could help me find the right adapters for these motherboards that are not too expensive.

If you're carefull you might be able to pull the wires from both cases (dell case and new one), then put the wires from the new case in the connector from the old one at their corresponding location. The wires are usually hold in place by a little plastic latch that you can wig out with a tiny screwdrives or something like that. You should be able to figure out what goes where if you trace the individual wires in the old case.

Also these might be an option to rewire the cables individually. Search for PC jumper wires extention or something like that:

https://www.sossolutions.nl/media/catalog/product/cache/5df5c040ed8cd3972c59a8e190e44350/8/2/826-04.jpg

On 5/17/2022 at 5:10 PM, Sjaakie said:

If you're carefull you might be able to pull the wires from both cases (dell case and new one), then put the wires from the new case in the connector from the old one at their corresponding location. The wires are usually hold in place by a little plastic latch that you can wig out with a tiny screwdrives or something like that. You should be able to figure out what goes where if you trace the individual wires in the old case.

Also these might be an option to rewire the cables individually. Search for PC jumper wires extention or something like that:

https://www.sossolutions.nl/media/catalog/product/cache/5df5c040ed8cd3972c59a8e190e44350/8/2/826-04.jpg

I don't have the cases. I just purchased the motherboards.