Can you put an EVGA Hybrit Kit (RTX 3080) on a Gigabyte RTX 3080 12GB Gaming OC?

I am curious, because it would make my system more cooler in this hot summer and of course quiter.

What you can do is go to EK's or Watercool's website. See if there is a waterblock that is compatible with both whatever EVGA card(s) the hybrid fits, and your gigacrap card. That should be a good indication.

Intel i9-10850K / Asus ROG Strix Z490-A / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ Royal DDR4-4000mhz / 1TB WD Black M.2 / 2TB Kingston M.2 / EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra / Creative AE-5plus / AX1200i PSU / Modified AZZA Genesis 9000B Case

Custom Water Cooled

Intel i7-3930K / Asus Rampage IV Formula /  32GB G.Skill DDR3-2400mhz  / Kingston 2TB SSD /  EVGA RTX 2070 Super /  DELL UltraSharp U2713HM @ 2560X1440 / Seasonic Focus 1000W PSU / O11 Dynamic Case

Custom Water Cooled

20 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

What you can do is go to EK's or Watercool's website. See if there is a waterblock that is compatible with both whatever EVGA card(s) the hybrid fits, and your gigacrap card. That should be a good indication.

Do you really hate Gigabyte cards thart much? I have no problems with it, even the temps are great 65-72 depends on roomtemp. I just wanted to make it less noisy.