Looking to Upgrade my first build

Budget (including currency): $2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: This is my work horse PC. Gaming, Editing, Drawing, and animating

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have been able to play everything I have come across on this except Cyberpunk. Otherwise I live this machine. But I have had her for a few years and I am looking to upgrade her. I am also thinking of getting a new case and I would like do water cooling. Any and all advise is appreciated. I am mostly looking to swap out parts maybe add some stuff to improve it's performance. Not looking to buy an all new PC. 

The attached image is my current build. 

Current PC Capture.JPG

Given how powerful the overall specs are, a graphics card upgrade is all I would recommend. Basically you're looking at a 3090 or 3090 ti for a reasonable upgrade in performance.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

This build is very flagship for its respective time, but those HDDs are the only glaring "bad" thing about it in my eyes. Throw in a pair of 2TB 970 Evo Plus' for $400 and you'll be sleeping much easier at night. With $1600 left, you can very easily pick up a 3080 Ti on the spot & still have enough money left for moderate liquid cooling.

the pc guy

Swapping the case alone should get you better temps.

PCPartPicker Part List

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($202.79 @ Amazon)
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card  ($1215.00 @ Amazon)
Case: Fractal Design Torrent Compact ATX Mid Tower Case  ($160.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $1578.77
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-05-16 15:30 EDT-0400

I would recommend sticking with the air cpu cooler, and just going with a better airflow case and at least a 3-pack of 120mm case fans. You can move the pre-installed fan to the top-back of the case (mount as exhaust), and then mount the 3 LL120 fans at the front of the case (mount as intake). I would also definitely recommend a 2TB M.2 NVME SSD. Most of your AAA games should be installed on this new drive too, because most AAA companies are recommending their games be installed on SSDs.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/T2JnpH

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($202.79 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12 GB FTW3 ULTRA GAMING LE iCX3 Video Card  ($1317.99 @ EVGA) 
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($94.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2021) 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($169.99 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Corsair LL120 43.25 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack  ($99.99 @ Best Buy) 
$1885.75

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

You all are amazing Thank you for the fast response. I am learning so much