can I put an amd RX580 8gb oc on my optiplex 7010?

54tst

can I put a RX580 8GB OC ARMOUR on my dell optiplex 7010 it has a i5 3570 can I also put a ssd , the motherboard has 4 slots for ram can I put 2*8 gb ddr3 and 2*2gb ddr3 12800 MHz. 

and  is the add2psu safe to use because I want to use my old dell pc as a psu for the RX580 because it needs at least 450W I have 300W and the psu shape is not in a ordinary so I can't change the psu 

Given that you've said that the PSU in the optiplex 7010 you have is not standard as you mentioned then it means that you have the SFF or DT model where the graphics card won't fit, only low profile cards fit in SFF or DT cases and only minitowers can fit full size graphics cards and PSUs.

optiplex.png.4674ae7405407bf604a7f3966748c15d.png

If you have SFF or below you would need low profile graphics card, not so sure if RX 580 has one.

Most low profiles are from NVidia.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 8:23 PM, AndreiArgeanu said:

Given that you've said that the PSU in the optiplex 7010 you have is not standard as you mentioned then it means that you have the SFF or DT model where the graphics card won't fit, only low profile cards fit in SFF or DT cases and only minitowers can fit full size graphics cards and PSUs.

optiplex.png.4674ae7405407bf604a7f3966748c15d.png

its sff

2 hours ago, 54tst said:

its sff

Then no you can not. For one it won't fit and secondly your psu cannot power it (even with adapters it is not good enough and adapters are NOT recommended).