temp control from a 2 pin plug to a four pin hub

ITZJOK3RII
Go to solution Solved by Stormseeker9,
5 minutes ago, ITZJOK3RII said:

yes it it bu since the gpu gets the hottest i want to use it temp control to controll all my fans

What is your current fan setup/case? 

i have a gtx 1050ti low profile gpu which has a 2 pin fan socket. would it be possible to have a 2 pin splitter so i can connect the fans on the gpu bored and the other connector to a 2 pin to 3 pin connector and then a 3 to a 4 then to the fan hubs temp control socket.

Your gpu fans should be controlled by your card, not a hub. At least, I’ve never heard of that before so I may be wrong.

Edited by Stormseeker9
Typo

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

yes it it bu since the gpu gets the hottest i want to use it temp control to controll all my fans

5 minutes ago, ITZJOK3RII said:

What is your current fan setup/case? 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just now, ITZJOK3RII said:

i have a gtx 1050ti low profile gpu which has a 2 pin fan socket. would it be possible to have a 2 pin splitter so i can connect the fans on the gpu bored and the other connector to a 2 pin to 3 pin connector and then a 3 to a 4 then to the fan hubs temp control socket.

can you take a picture of this 2pin?

ok so i have 4 case two cpu fans 2 gpu fans and 2 extra under the gpu, taking up a pci slot. and sorry i cant its on the very inside of the bored 

Just now, ITZJOK3RII said:

and sorry i cant its on the very inside of the bored 

sometimes i google and i find pictures 😄 

37 minutes ago, ITZJOK3RII said:

ok so i have 4 case two cpu fans 2 gpu fans and 2 extra under the gpu, taking up a pci slot. and sorry i cant its on the very inside of the bored 

What case do you have?

So do you have 8 case fans + 2 gpu or 6 case + 2 gpu?

are all the fans connected to a hub ?

A 2 pin fancontroll is when u dont know know how fast the fans are spinning. you cant hub this.

you need to figure out how much amp or watt the connector can take. 

• 4 weeks later...

Well after burner picks it up and can control the fans so I was hoping I could use that as the base fan