New PC Build, is this machine decently "future proof"?

Budget (including currency): Budget is about 2000 Euros. Less with same performance is always a bonus, I can also go slightly higher as you will see in my prepared build.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Any game that will come out in the future but also including any Arma Title and a lot of grand strategy game such as Heart of Iron 4 or Stellaris. I'd like to be able to play Star Citizen in the future if possible.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X, Prozessor € 320,00
Noctua NH-D15, CPU-Kühler € 99,90
Crucial DIMM 16 GB DDR4-3200 Kit, Arbeitsspeicher € 73,90
ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 Ti ROG-STRIX GAMING OC LHR, Grafikkarte € 899,00
SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus 1 TB, SSD € 119,90
ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING, Mainboard € 192,90
be quiet! DARK BASE 900, Big-Tower-Gehäuse € 189,90
Seasonic Focus PX-750, PC-Netzteil € 131,90

Summe € 2.027,40

Prices are as shown on the config Website (alternate.de)
I have all the peripherals needed since I'm still running my current machine. I will have to upgrade my screens at some point as well but I am missing the money to get something solid for now.
I'd like to buy this either this month or the next.
What I'm looking for is a decently future proofed machine, that will hold without an upgrade for a while. I don't mind playing next gen games on something else then epic.

If you have any further inquiries I'll try to answer as quickly as possible.
I'll be thankful for any advice you can lend me ! 

CPU = Great
CPU cooler = Great, but you can go with a NHU-12A
Crucial 3200 C16 is a great kit especially for production workloads since you can set your Infinity fabric to 1600 and be within 0.3% of the performance of the 3600 CL16 specs (it can even be margin of error)
Not sure about the GPU the performance between the 3070 and the 3070ti is not big so i would opt for a 3070 for 1440p gaming for current gen (NOTING IS FUTURE PROOFED)

GPU: i can`t believe that the 3070 ti is cheaper than the 3070 like absolutely insane
SSD = decent (added a 256gb ssd for boot and program drives)

I changed out the motherboard because Asus loves to shove voltage trough the CPU and sadly it is not an isolated case i`ve seen it both in real life to my friends and in the fourms where for some reason Asus pumps 1.3+ volts constantly to the CPU making CPU temps high.
Case changed for 4000d airflow (better airflow~! but not so much hard disk space)
Noctua fans (yes i will probably get absolutely bashed by this community but if you want the best and silent performance that is the brand to go to)
PSU swapped for a RMx 750w

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/LTXkfv

I ran this set up but with a 3080 and a 850W Asus ROG thor PSU and my idle temps with the CPU doing noting and chrome just being opened alongside battle.net and steam it was between 25-31 degrees and that was with PBO at 125 80 100

I hope i helped. it 50 Euro more expensive

bitte

I want to add. EDIT

During gaming highest temps i have had on my CPU are around 67-74. Cinebench R23 score is 15000 points temps at 75.4 degrees
the TUF GPU is great with a nice beefy cooler so no need to worry about temps
Noctua fans are so silent its amazing i have the front fans 60-80cm away from me (at same level as my head) and i can barely hear them especially with a properly optimized fan curve. sometiems the loudest thing in my PC is actually my 4tb Seagate hard disk (i need a movie storage)

I also play at 1440p but i`m not expecting to swap my GPU for atleast another 4-5 years since i`m a Diablo 2/3, starcraft player and sometimes to rush a AAA title in a week out of boredom.

1 hour ago, ChrisHen said:

Budget (including currency): Budget is about 2000 Euros. Less with same performance is always a bonus, I can also go slightly higher as you will see in my prepared build.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Any game that will come out in the future but also including any Arma Title and a lot of grand strategy game such as Heart of Iron 4 or Stellaris. I'd like to be able to play Star Citizen in the future if possible.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 Ti ROG-STRIX GAMING OC LHR, Grafikkarte € 899,00

Summe € 2.027,40

Prices are as shown on the config Website (alternate.de)
I have all the peripherals needed since I'm still running my current machine. I will have to upgrade my screens at some point as well but I am missing the money to get something solid for now.
I'd like to buy this either this month or the next.
What I'm looking for is a decently future proofed machine, that will hold without an upgrade for a while. I don't mind playing next gen games on something else then epic.

If you have any further inquiries I'll try to answer as quickly as possible.
I'll be thankful for any advice you can lend me ! 

As others already pointed out your cooler is überkill 🙂 and the PSU too expensive. The case is pretty big and expensive too, a Purebase 500DX cost half of it...Or have a look at a Corsair 4000 and Phanteks 360 or 400

The rest is pretty good

You could also either save a bit with a 5700X, or use the already saved money to get a 5800X3D which is a dedicated gaming CPU, and you'll be only gaming so it'll give you a 12900K level of performance

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

5900x or 5700x

32gb instead, ballistix is useless if not overclocked so save your money with normal 3200 cl16/3600 cl18 rams if you do not wish to overclock, 4000 cl16 ~1.5v lazy oc is possible for most ballistix but 4600+ cl18 ~1.6v is also possible with enough tuning but mostly for fun, buildzoid is a good source of info for high ram oc

All overpriced garbage, burn it in hell and get better parts

970 evo plus is overpriced, its good but not that good, if you would like a fast ssd then gammix s70 blade should be going for pretty cheap while being equivalent to a 980 pro speed wise, gen4 is mostly useless tho so look for higher end gen3 ssds under 100€ like crucial p5

B550-f gaming is overpriced, look for cheaper boards like b550 a pro/tomahawk, b550 steel legend/extreme4/pg velocita, b550 aorus pro p/ac, etc. Mainly focus on i/o as any of that overclocking garbage that most boards advertise is useless marketing jargon, dont fall for stupidly overkill vrms

Db900 is overpriced, go for a sub 100€ airflow focused case, cheaper = better as long as you have near complete (2-3 front) or complete (2-3 front + 1 rear) airflow config and good airflow so you can free up budget for more important stuff like gpu/cpu

Platinum psus = always overpriced, look for an 850w/1000w gold, iirc you may be able to find a 1250w xilence performance x psu according to pcpp so you may be interested in that incase you plan on running stupidly overpowered hardware the next or next next time you upgrade so no need to replace psu aka long term savings

Drp4 would also be a good alternative, yes cooler is overkill but if you intend on passing it down to the next build or 2 then itll be worth it