Should I select 8000mhz instead lf 3600mhz?

KoolGamer77

what component is this for. i would not because this is a large increase and could fry that component.

7 minutes ago, KoolGamer77 said:

Hi uhh, I went into my bios settings to tweak some things today and I saw the option to go from 3600 to 8000. Should I do it?

Wouldn't work most likely. Guess it's CPU clock speed? Just because you can set it dosen't mean it would work. If you're this unsure of what you're doing, then just leave it alone and keep playing.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

As always, just because you can doesn't mean you should. Nonetheless as soon as you turn it to any value near to 8000mhz your computer will stop booting and you'll need to reset CMOS. You may risk also damaging ram if voltages are left on auto. The fastest DDR4 speed achieved is 7200mhz by hyperx and that was probably done with liquid nitrogen

3 minutes ago, HoosierTransfer said:

yeah 8000mhz on any component will break your pc 

Can i introduce you to DDR5? 😄

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

Thanks for the help,

p.s :it was for my ddr5 ram