Installing Windows 8 on ASUS B450-E and Ryzen 5?

Themfolks
Go to solution Solved by mariushm,

If you get it working, don't see any reason why windows updates wouldn't work. 

I think the obstacles would be USB and SATA drivers for Windows 7 / Windows 8 ... 

Anandtech had an article about getting Ryzen to work on Windows 7, not sure how much that still applies but maybe it helps : https://www.anandtech.com/show/11182/how-to-get-ryzen-working-on-windows-7-x64

There's probably some hacked chipset drivers out there on forums or whatever, I just wasn't that much interested to search for something like this.

PC Specs:

ASUS B450-E GAMING

Ryzen 5 2600

RTX2060

I'm tired of Windows 10/11 so I'd like to go back to the good old days of Windows 8.0/8.1, however this motherboard and CPU only seem to support Windows 10/11. I remember being able to install Windows 8.1 on this hardware but I quickly uninstalled because I had different plans. Now I'd like to install Windows 8 again but I've got a few questions:

1.) Are windows updates going to work? At least 20-30 of them (can't remember which ones) are crucial for system stability

2.) Since none of the aforementioned pieces of hardware are officially supported, is Windows gonna automatically install drivers such as chipset, audio, usb etc? If not, is there a way to somehow install them manually?

Thanks.

If you get it working, don't see any reason why windows updates wouldn't work. 

I think the obstacles would be USB and SATA drivers for Windows 7 / Windows 8 ... 

Anandtech had an article about getting Ryzen to work on Windows 7, not sure how much that still applies but maybe it helps : https://www.anandtech.com/show/11182/how-to-get-ryzen-working-on-windows-7-x64

There's probably some hacked chipset drivers out there on forums or whatever, I just wasn't that much interested to search for something like this.

As far as I can find, there is no driver support for anything less than windows 10 on Ryzen. It simply wont work. Same as with intel 7th gen and newer systems.

I actually checked if this was an April fools posting :D. 
Anyway, security updates ended in 2016 because Microsoft saw that WIndows 8 was a mistake. 
So may I ask; Whyyyy? What did Windows 10 do to hurt you?