The God of Computers

SeanLMG

Which are the others benchmarks that they are using in the video?? i saw cinebecnh but i dindt see the others

Can we get some detail on who made the quick disconnects?  Im interested in buying ones used in proper servers. 

Workstation:  13700k @ 5.5Ghz || Gigabyte Z790 Ultra || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || TeamGroup DDR5-7800 @ 7000 || Corsair AX1500i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

1 hour ago, SeanLMG said:

In today's video two idiots play with over $60,000 of computer parts.

Check out the Comino Grando RM: https://lmg.gg/aA8Sl

Can I ask that the next time/any time  you guys look play with a setup of this class you run Nvidia-smi screenshot it and post it to the form thead of the release please... it would help give some context to the viewers what your running.

58 minutes ago, carloskay said:

Which are the others benchmarks that they are using in the video?? i saw cinebecnh but i dindt see the others

I am surprised  those benchmarks worked. 
1. Those cards should by default be in TCC (Tesla compute cluster)

and should not even be seen by task manager or any direct X or Open GL/Val can app or game.

2. They got to be running the Nvidia Grid driver for those cards to be set to WDDM mode to even run some of those benchmarks. Overall I am impressed as I got my Nvidia Tesla T4 in WDDM mode but it will only run open GL games (might work for Valkin) I need to find the fix for direct X 

The system was not running true quad SLI as there was not a 4-way nvLink bridge installed.  Rather it was two dual SLI.  Same number of GPUs in total but they are seen by applications as two logical GPUs which the driver then splits the work load again in half for each individual physical GPU.  I suspect that stable results would have been achieved by either removing the nvLink bridges so the system would see four physical GPUs or disabling a pair with nvLink bridges between them.  

On a more positive note, the logical GPU would have had 96 GB of memory to leverage as memory is shared over the nvLink connector.  With a true quad nvLink setup, there would be 192 GB of memory for the GPUs to leverage.

downloaded installed and purchased signal RGB!!!  Quick demonetized example of it in action

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission

Hey if you need a crazy intensive Blender file I got you. I have a file that takes 150+ hours on a RTX 2060 to render. Since this has received some attention, here is the blender file (last tested on 2.93) This is the folder, here is a texture guide. image.thumb.png.046bddaf4192679d9dcea586c52cb6ec.pngHappy burn testing!

for multi GPU support, RTX, or using a different rendering device you first select edit in the top left and go to preferences.

image.png.6ddbcb51a0a87d9e069889377e824f4f.png

then go to system, select your render method of choice (select OptiX for RTX on Nvidia) 

image.png.d13bd6378c3b86ae55e52060df3757f4.png

Then for the actual render go to Render in the top corner and select "Render image" (or hit F12)

image.png.f234dc7f1d2c9275244417577c8a9392.png

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

• 2 weeks later...

I recently did a school project for a finance class that maxed out our school compute server. I wrote it using R. It used 48 cores and 500+ gigs of RAM(I needed more to run the full sample size lol)  and ran for multiple days(due to a large number of iterations per task). It would be pretty easy to integrate a performance monitoring package and lower the iterations so it could run in a much lower amount of time but still use as many workers as possible. It would also be a cool way to talk about R which is an open-source programing language developed for data science by data scientists and researchers. It's free and pretty intuitive as far as learning goes. It would also be a good way to benchmark across time as everything uses data that can be saved once and used across tests instead of pulling it every time. 

Either way, it is enjoyable to see enterprise hardware used on YouTube and it got me into the field I am in today!