Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have an Antec 850 Watt PSU for a 3080 TI but really confused about the connectors.

Sorry if it's in the wrong section, this is my first post.
I got a 3080 TI recently and a 850 watt Antec power supply for it. I have never used a modular power supply before so I am really confused about this. The specs for the PSU say that it has a 4 x 8 (6+2) PCI-e connectors but on the back of the PSU, there's only 2 ports that are named with PCI-e. I am having trouble understanding if I am missing something here or are the power supply specs incorrect?
I can attach a link to the company's site here: https://www.antec.com/product/power/hcg850-bronze

My only real problem right now is that the GPU requires 3 8-pin connectors but the PSU only has ports for two...I have a cable that has 2 connectors to go for the GPU end but I am unsure if I should use it that way.

its two cables with 2(6+2) on each. a third cable would be best. but 1 cable for one input, and the other daisy chained for the other 2 connections should be fine(psu doesn't have an option for a third anyway).

the one picture in that link shows how many pci cables it has.

2xpci.thumb.png.6e84dda78fdba2ed1b287f74e2e7c85b.png

The PSU comes with 2 daisy chained PCI-e cables with two 6+2 pin connectors each.