Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where do I plug the case fan hub connector?

Hi, I have a Kolink Lite Mesh case with the original fans and the hub and I was wondering is this the right connector for it?

16525119645621927341530419402253.jpg

16525120332845511407333851153589.jpg

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, C2dan88 said:

Yes, connect the left connector in your hand to the header on the mobo labelled ADD_GEN 2_2

The right black connector is a gigabyte propitiatory rgb connector according to the manual.

https://kolink.eu/onewebmedia/Cases/OBSERVATORY LITE/observatory lite assembly manual.pdf

Thanks, l did what the manual said but armoury crate and kolink umbra don't recognize it. Guess the fans/hub isn't compatible with the app.

16525135094295982501454338541116.jpg

Edited by Magnussheep

You have connected power to the hub, via the molex connector? And using the supplied remote can change the colors?

Only thing I can suggest is to go to asus support page for your mobo and install asus chipset driver.

2 minutes ago, C2dan88 said:

You have connected power to the hub, via the molex connector? And using the supplied remote can change the colors?

Only thing I can suggest is to go to asus support page for your mobo and install asus chipset driver.

I'll try this.

10 minutes ago, C2dan88 said:

Tried to but it says does not support this OS: WNT_10.0P_64. I chose the win 11 version because I have win 11.

3 minutes ago, Magnussheep said:

Tried to but it says does not support this OS: WNT_10.0P_64. I chose the win 11 version because I have win 11.

Downloading the win10 version worked but I still cannot change the fan speeds and lights.