Are all 3060s LHR

Seen one for sale and its driving me mad because of the amount of BS in on the net from "experts".

Someone is selling AN msi 3060 which is nor marked LHR and I would want to know before considering the purchase.

Its now out of the machine so cannot hardware test and the serials I have been advise to look for on websites make no sense at all. Is there a definitive way of knowing or is it just pot luck.

I thought they were all LHR but others say not

Help would be appreciated. Pictures below. If its not definite to say then please don't speculate as its getting very annoying reading rubbish on other forums from so called experts,

I can't ask for any more info as he's getting annoyed with me I think!

30601.thumb.jpg.fe4b7e50178dba4c49fd87d8d33fae05.jpg30602.thumb.jpg.e131ef1adf6f4db53777f07bd09f02be.jpg

21 minutes ago, tkitch said:

At launch, none of the 30 series were LHR.

That was added later to slow down miner purchases.

but the 3060 was not a card available at launch. 
As far as I know, all 3060's are LHR as they were out after it launched.
the only cards with a LHR distinction are the 3070, 3080. The 3090s never had a LHR version, all other cards launched with a limiter.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

3060 has 2 versions called (by the miners) v1 and v2. BOTH are LHR however LHR on the v1 can be "completely" bypassed by the  engineering driver that got leaked. however its a bit of a hassle to do it : you would need a dummy hdmi and sometimes it wont work when using x1 risers and have to use 16x risers

TLDR : there are no non-LHR 3060s

6 minutes ago, Dodo-69 said:

3060 has 2 versions called (by the miners) v1 and v2. BOTH are LHR however LHR on the v1 can be "completely" bypassed by the  engineering driver that got leaked. however its a bit of a hassle to do it : you would need a dummy hdmi and sometimes it wont work when using x1 risers and have to use 16x risers

TLDR : there are no non-LHR 3060s

incorrect.

It can bebypassed on the 3060ti, a diffrent gpu.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

dud

2 minutes ago, Helpful Tech Wiard said:

incorrect.

It can bebypassed on the 3060ti, a diffrent gpu.

Nope, just google it a bit . there is literally 100s of blogs and vids about it. uninformative posts like this is what OP meant by BS on net i magine 

here made it easy for you from redfox miner :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEUyCO3vf2Iuninformative

I personally mined on both v1(aka nerfed) and v2. I prefer the newer ones , the extra hash not worth the hassle. nowadays you can get 80% on eth anyway 

On 4/26/2022 at 3:00 PM, Dodo-69 said:

dud

Nope, just google it a bit . there is literally 100s of blogs and vids about it. uninformative posts like this is what OP meant by BS on net i magine 

here made it easy for you from redfox miner :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEUyCO3vf2Iuninformative

Yes I know the ti is completely different. I was referring to the 12gb no ti version