Decent 3rd for APEX

In Apex legends, my friend and I have been playing for a while. There are a couple problems though, I want to do ranked, but we do not have enough people, and he is on Switch. So usually I have to carry. This is difficult, and while I am getting better (Season 12 K/D: .70 Overall K/D: .4-.5), I cannot carry my friend alone through Gold and Plat. 

Another thing, I am looking for someone that is good with strategy and thinking ahead. Due to my ADHD, unless I have taken my meds, I cannot plan ahead effectively. And, I have problems with Theory of Mind, so I cannot guess what the enemies are going to do, like most anyone else can. I'm looking for someone that'll take charge and tell me what to do essentially, so I can A. still have fun and play the game B. not die because I allow my team to get surrounded, and C. actually feel like I am decent at the game. I get confused in the heat of the battle, my friends get separated, they die, and now I have to 1v3, after seeing no enemies, and then all the sudden getting shot by 3 people at once. So a decisive leader would be instrumental to my gaming performance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dude, I'm a high plat/mid diamond player usually, and I have no problem helping out as a decent third. I'm a bit busy with school until the end of the month, but I wouldn't mind playing after. Message me and I'll add you