Leave the Comic Sans font, or some other similarly easier to read/more accessible font as the default.

Bitter

• 3 months later...

To be honest I really don't really remember Comic Sans at all. Reading this Topic and a few Webpages is not exactly unreadable.

3 hours ago, whm1974 said:

To be honest I really don't really remember Comic Sans at all. Reading this Topic and a few Webpages is not exactly unreadable.

Old thread, was an April Fool's thing on LTT's part, and original font was restored the next day.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

1 hour ago, An0maly_76 said:

Old thread, was an April Fool's thing on LTT's part, and original font was restored the next day.

I got that. But I'm was more explaining  recalling not seeing Comic Sans all that much. Looking at the examples, don't care for it.

3 hours ago, whm1974 said:

I got that. But I'm was more explaining  recalling not seeing Comic Sans all that much. Looking at the examples, don't care for it.

The whole forum was Comic Sans.

And there are no examples/screenshots in the thread for how it looked.

If you want you can modify the script i posted so that the forums will be all Comic Sans.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15648cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

On 7/19/2022 at 1:34 PM, Vishera said:

If you want you can modify the script i posted so that the forums will be all Comic Sans.

very doge

wow

My PC is called the Funcooker. If you don't get it, look up the reference, then watch the show. It's gold.