LHR restrictions - Can they be worked around now

I'm only a casual miner. Always have a couple of cards mining / gaming. 

Sold my 3060ti last week (LHR). Was an decent card for gaming, average for mining. Just a change in my tech vision!

Bought a 3080lhr and already have a 3070 (non lhr)

Plugged the 3080 in and the hash rate from nicehash was not too bad just out of the box. I am hearing conflicting info though about whether LHR can be worked around. There seems to be a partial unlock within Nicehash (NB miner plugin) which gives 70% or something like that. However I was going to ask about this, and just by coincidence saw the thread on here where someone is asking about his hashrates on 3080lhr, which are far better than mine! I only get mid/high 40s. The 3070 gives about 50-52. On the other thread the guy was getting in the 60s

I also heard mining 2 coins simultaneously will give you full power but I would have to look into this. Not sure nicehash has the ability to do that.

If it can be removed, can someone give me some advice on how to do it, assuming its not illegal of course. Might as well get a bit back from the cost of the card. Although part of me thinks its hardly worth it unless the LHR can be worked around. Will just use the card to game and rest it a lot of the time. The 3070 if not sold I might just have as a full time miner. 

Any advice would be brilliant