3080 ti doesn't want to mine

I have 5 MSI GeForce 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X cards in one rig and 4 of them mine fine, but one causes a BSOD if I try mining anything. Sometimes it would say PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, other times it would say MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I already replaced RAM because the stick was dead and it blue screens immediately after I click "start mining".

I tried a different riser, I tried reinstalling NiceHash, I tried DDUing the driver and reinstalling it (511.79), I even tried reinstalling Windows (10 Pro, 21H1), but nothing worked.

Should I try to reflash the BIOS if it corrupted itself? Everything in GPU-Z looks fine, identical to other cards.

I'm running -100 core, +1900 mem, 100% power.

Do you have any suggestions as of what's wrong with it? I bought it used along with all the other cards and the rig and it was used for mining in linux so I know it was working fine. Also should I try a mining driver? I'm too scared to play with mining BIOSes but I wouldn't mind trying a different driver.

You may just have to try it by itself on a separate system and see if it crashes. Are you sure you have enough power?  

Im curious why did you buy 3080tis To mine when they are not good for ROI for mining. 

Just now, Shimejii said:

You may just have to try it by itself on a separate system and see if it crashes. Are you sure you have enough power?  

Im curious why did you buy 3080tis To mine when they are not good for ROI for mining. 

Yeah, what I’m thinking. Bit of a waste of sought after cards.

(Sorry about the auto response message... I don’t know what settings I have on here)

1 hour ago, Shimejii said:

I have 1800W PSU and it crashes even if I only run this GPU.

I bought them because I was promised 85 MH/s and that's not that bad considering I got the whole rig (5x3080ti, b450 mobo, ryzen 3 1300, 16GB 2666mhz RAM, 1800W PSU) for only 8000€ so that is around 1400€ per card and the resell value is important for me, but I was all AMD before (Vega 56, 64, Radeon VII, 6700xt, 6800, 6900xt) and these were my first Nvidia GPUs and they are such a pain in the butt that I'm never buying them again, especially for mining.

What cards would you recommend for ROI and resell value?

1 hour ago, MrSmiles said:

Yeah, what I’m thinking. Bit of a waste of sought after cards.

(Sorry about the auto response message... I don’t know what settings I have on here)

I got them with the mining rig that didn't sell for 2 months on the Slovenian "craigslist" kind of website

1 hour ago, Kalmek said:

I guess we found the supply shortage 😜 

yep, currently have 7x 6900xt, 2x 6800, 1x 6700xt, 1x Radeon VII, 2x Vega 64 (one on air and one on water because a cheap custom loop and a watercooled card was cheaper than an air cooled one lol), 2x Vega 56 and 5x 3080ti