to keep or sell 3080 white strix?

i’ve got my 3090 ftw3 (best heater ever!) and a couple 6600xts

what should I do with this 3080 white strix stry that I just got? it’s so inefficient since it’s lhr 

what do you guys think?

9 minutes ago, marcuzx said:

what should I do with this 3080 white strix stry that I just got?

We dont control your financial and inventory belongings. Either keep or sell, not much to do with it if you have no secondary use for it.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

22 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

We dont control your financial and inventory belongings. Either keep or sell, not much to do with it if you have no secondary use for it.

true, yea my 3090 is overkill and id keep the 3080 if it wasn’t lhr but I guess I could sell it

Since it's the white version, you can probably sell it for a good price because many do wanna pay a premium for the white look. 

agree with above. you didn't say whether you got for MSRP or overpaid. then again most MSRP nowadays are not far off from overpaying in the first place. I would post on local CL and wait a few days to see what comes in as far as offers/interest. 

22 hours ago, jwwagner25 said:

agree with above. you didn't say whether you got for MSRP or overpaid. then again most MSRP nowadays are not far off from overpaying in the first place. I would post on local CL and wait a few days to see what comes in as far as offers/interest. 

I paid 1.35k with taxes, shipping and everything 

On 3/17/2022 at 7:46 AM, marcuzx said:

I paid 1.35k with taxes, shipping and everything 

if you can make a profit on it... sell it. if you really dont need it.

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC