I REALLY wanted this to be great

AdamFromLTT

The Xbox Series S has always been tiny and mighty, yet it exists in the shadow of Microsoft's preferred, fridge-shaped, Series X. Now this game console has a trick up its sleeve. It's called the xScreen, an attachable gaming display, that makes the console much more mobile. But is this monitor worth your money?

Check out the xScreen on https://upspecgaming.com/
Buy an Xbox Series S https://geni.us/5KmY

Anyone else notice the feather or something at 2:55 (look on the left)

Too much money for the low quality. If it were $120-$150 cheaper and did not block some of the IO, then it might be worth it to have as a cool looking XBox screen accessory thing... MAYBE.

Gaming With a 4:3 CRT

System specs below

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700X with a Noctua NH-U9S cooler 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M (Because it was cheap)
RAM: 32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair Vengance LPX 3200Mhz CL16
GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC Blower Card
HDD: 7200RPM TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB, External HDD: 5400RPM 2TB WD My Passport
SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 evo m.2 nvme
PSU: Corsair CX650M
Displays: ViewSonic VA2012WB LCD 1680x1050p @ 75Hz
Gateway VX920 CRT: 1920x1440@65Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@125Hz
Gateway VX900 CRT: 1920x1440@64Hz, 1600x1200@75Hz, 1200x900@100Hz, 960x720@120Hz (Can be pushed to 175Hz)

Keyboard: Thermaltake eSPORTS MEKA PRO with Cherry MX Red switches

I remember things like this were everywhere back in the PS2/Xbox/GCN days. 

Anybody else remember the game controllers with the flip-up screen that hung off the top?

2E988F21-24DF-4478-8293-8228CC927D95.jpeg

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Now install Windows on it and have the world's thiccest thickest laptop. 

• 6 months later...

Adam I’m not sure you’ll look at this but after your review I got one of these, very happy with it but I’ve been hunting for that colour change you made to make the screen look better.

I’ve not been able to find it at all but I was hoping you might be able to tell me what it was that your changed?

Please and Thank you :)

5 hours ago, DoctorOverbuild said:

Adam I’m not sure you’ll look at this but after your review I got one of these, very happy with it but I’ve been hunting for that colour change you made to make the screen look better.

I’ve not been able to find it at all but I was hoping you might be able to tell me what it was that your changed?

Please and Thank you 🙂

Hey! Glad you are enjoying the xScreen! I don't quite remember the adjustment, but It was pretty much dropping the Blue saturation on the OSD by about 15 steps. Though your unit will vary from mine, so unless you have a calibrator handy, you should probably just do what looks best to your eye!

2 hours ago, AdamFromLTT said:

Hey! Glad you are enjoying the xScreen! I don't quite remember the adjustment, but It was pretty much dropping the Blue saturation on the OSD by about 15 steps. Though your unit will vary from mine, so unless you have a calibrator handy, you should probably just do what looks best to your eye!

Thank you so much! Appreciate that quick reply as well I’ve knocked it down around 10 and can already see the difference!

Appreciate the help mate thank you!