Wasted my money on a MONO Bluetooth Transmitter

james_bond

Some months back I ordered this bluetooth transmitter receiver from Amazon.in (not .com) and then realized that I am hearing MONO audio. I couldn't return it coz the manufacturer is very clever by not mentioning either the word MONO or STEREO on the packaging.

Today when I visited amazon.com (not .in) I found that amazon lists only those items which can be shipped to India for users who login to their .com domain page from India which is really awesome.

Problem is unfortunately I can't a single Bluetooth transmitter/receiver manufactured by a reputed brand on amazon's .com page. In short that same thing happened when I visited their .in page. By reputed brand I mean brands like Sony, Logitech, etc.

I want strong signal strength and 2 channel STEREO in both transmitter and receiver mode. That's it. I don't want it to be portable so if I have to use a power adapter in place of in built batteries its completely fine. If I can connect more than 1 Bluetooth headset at a time it will be an added feature

If you using one of these and happy with the performance please give me the link. I will bookmark it.

Note: I almost never use it in receiver mode. I use to listen to the audio of my desktop so its always in transmitter mode.

Using only Linux since 2007. Not a single MS Windows or Mac client at home.

A buddy used an Anker SoundSync A3341 for a while and was very positive about it.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2