Klipsch S4i In-Ear Headphones Review

I bought the KIlpsch S4i because they were suggested to me as a replacement for the headphones that I used to use with my phone and because they are almost always 50% off on Amazon. In no way, shape, or form am I an audio expert so I can't really give the fine details regarding the sound. What I can say is that I was really surprised by how good these headphones are, but let's get into the review.  

Specs

• DRIVE COMPONENTS: Full range KG 25
  • FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz-19kHz
  • IMPEDANCE: 18 ohms
  • INPUT CONNECTIONS: 3.5mm
  • NOISE ISOLATION: -16
  • SENSITIVITY: 110dB SPL/mW
  • WEIGHT: 11.9 grams

(Directly from the Klipsch page for the S4i's: http://www.klipsch.com/image-s4i-black-in-ear-headset)

Presentation of Product

The box that the headphones come in is very nice and says pretty much everything you need to know about the headphones at a glance. Inside you'll find the headphones with the medium eartips already installed, a small metallic carrying case. el manuel, and a baggie with various eartips.
For an unboxing, check this video out: 

Comfort

I've never really been a fan of in-ear headphones but the S4i's suit my ears well and the various eartips included can be used if you don't like the ones that come on the S4i's. Although I find that after extended use thay can become loose in my ears.

Sound

Sound is good. Like I said I'm not an audio expert but I can say that the audio for these headphones rivals that of headphones three times the price. I can hear my music clearly and the bass is definitely there but doesn't over power the rest of the song. Also, the in-line controls I assume work well but I can't use them since I have an Android phone.

Conclusion

For the price I think these are an amazing value when it comes to headphones. Like I have said already, I'm not an audio expert so I encourage you to look around for other reviews from other people. Thanks for reading and I hope I wrote a good review for the Forum!  :)