"Unofficial" Pebble Owner's Thread!

Hello everyone! I could not find something like this, so I decided to make one myself, hope this is okay  :D

So as the title states, this is the Unofficial Pebble Owner's Thread! For people who own pebbles and want to talk about apps for it and what they have on it.

I'll start

I have the Original Red Pebble with these apps and watch faces installed:

Watch faces:

Glow

Modern Time

Apps: 

Pebblets

PebbleApps

NotificationCenter

Pop Quiz

Glance

Communicator

Pebble Dialler

GryoMaze

Ledge Climber

This are some of the ones I have installed now, do have alot in the locker which I won't state, but you could state it yourself if you want! 

Just though it would be fun for people to show what configs they use, enjoy! :D

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Want the steel. Dont want to wait 6 weeks or what ever for it. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Want the steel. Dont want to wait 6 weeks or what ever for it. 

Why does it take 6 weeks? Is it back order?

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Why does it take 6 weeks? Is it back order?

yup

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Dear owners. What's the battery life like?

Mine has lasted me at least 4 days with constant use, but at most time on light use it can last up to seven days, I got it up to 8 turning off the Vibration and turning it off at night.

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Mine has lasted me at least 4 days with constant use, but at most time on light use it can last up to seven days, I got it up to 8 turning off the Vibration and turning it off at night.

Wow, way better than the gear crap from samsung. These things need weeklong battery lives before I think most people will get on board

Wow, way better than the gear crap from samsung. These things need weeklong battery lives before I think most people will get on board

And not to be locked down just to 3-4 Samsung devices, which isn't a huge let down anyway, as the battery is just not worth $300 or even $100, Qualcomm toq would be a better option if you preferred touch screen watch compared to the Buttons on the pebble.

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

This dead so quickly? I though people would like to talk about their Pebbles and Pebble Steels especially with the new store and SDK 2.0 that came out late last month.

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

This dead so quickly? I though people would like to talk about their Pebbles and Pebble Steels especially with the new store and SDK 2.0 that came out late last month.

Probably not enough people have pebbles, they are too expensive and seem like a gimmick to me :/

Compatible with Windows 95

Probably not enough people have pebbles, they are too expensive and seem like a gimmick to me :/

Really? Compared to a Gear?

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

You waited a day.... 

However I have the black pebble, I wanted to go with the stealth look so I can wear it with everything and still look professional at work. 

I gotta say I do think it was money well spent, even though I hardly use it. I use it for a watch more then anything else anymore, I play tetris on it every now and again, I only use the Bluetooth and connect it to my phone when I'm driving, for the music player, so I don't have to fumble with my phone to change songs, or when I'm driving my RC cars. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

Since I don't want this thread to die so fast, and I know that there are some pebble users in the forums, or even generally smart watch users, I will still do what this thread was meant to do.

Anyways, so I found a cool app called PebbleApps(Ironic I know) that has alot of pretty cool features, it allows to check agenda, weather, sms, and it has a camera remote which is pretty sweet, compared to the others they need to be paid for, this app can be found here for free, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pebble.smartapps

Another Great app that actually is essential and underrated is the Pebble Communicator, it allows you to read messages that you receive, which is pretty much the same as the other apps, but it allows you to reply with them by other quick responses, which others have again, or actually type a message with a very special keyboard specific for the Pebble, and this feature is not present on any other messaging app for the pebble, which makes it a really good app if you can't get access to your phone for whatever reasons, you could just send a message to the watch, and worry about the rest later. This app can be found here for free, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pt.joaopluis.communicator

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

• 3 weeks later...

Yo, got a black pebble

Apps:

-Glance

-Pebble locker

-Pebble Notifier

-Pebble Dialer

-Ring My Phone

Games:

-Pebtris

Watchfaces:

-Revolution

-Circuit_Board

-(but mostly use glance watchface)

Glance is amazing, probably the most worthwhile app to get on pebble, let's you read texts, weather, calendar, and a myriad of other things, which mostly run through Glance and Glance only, also gives watch battery readout in increments of 10%.

Also, it offers a few helpful watchfaces which displays weather, unread texts, missed calls, and (my favourite) phone battery indicator, top button, bottom button hold and tap extended functionalities. Overall, just amazing.

(Glance, I'll be expecting that paycheck by Friday) (JK)

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Yo, got a black pebble

Apps:

-Glance

-Pebble locker

-Pebble Notifier

-Pebble Dialer

-Ring My Phone

Games:

-Pebtris

Watchfaces:

-Revolution

-Circuit_Board

-(but mostly use glance watchface)

Glance is amazing, probably the most worthwhile app to get on pebble, let's you read texts, weather, calendar, and a myriad of other things, which mostly run through Glance and Glance only, also gives watch battery readout in increments of 10%.

Also, it offers a few helpful watchfaces which displays weather, unread texts, missed calls, and (my favourite) phone battery indicator, top button, bottom button hold and tap extended functionalities. Overall, just amazing.

(Glance, I'll be expecting that paycheck by Friday) (JK)

Glance is really helpful and has a great tiny ecosystem in the watch itself, making it actually better then the original, plus the ability to reply, could be a time saver for quick messages.

Thanks for replying ;)

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Glance is really helpful and has a great tiny ecosystem in the watch itself, making it actually better then the original, plus the ability to reply, could be a time saver for quick messages.

Thanks for replying ;)

No problem. :D

Actually, I'm surprised that this thread hasn't continued. I assumed that a lot more people would be interested in discussing their pebble

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

No problem. :D

Actually, I'm surprised that this thread hasn't continued. I assumed that a lot more people would be interested in discussing their pebble

Yea, maybe there are not as many people using them as we though, but I would really want to know what Linus uses on his

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

• 4 months later...

Hi all! just wanted to ask if anyone has any interesting watch faces or apps, also to any new owners, feel free to post your pebble config!

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason, mine went from 100% to 70% in about 5 hours on the first day. Seems strange. Could it have to do with companions apps?

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

For some reason, mine went from 100% to 70% in about 5 hours on the first day. Seems strange. Could it have to do with companions apps?

What, maybe you need to use it more, mine was like that, but after using it for a few months it lasts much longer, I mean I am at 60% now and I haven't charged it for a week

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

What, maybe you need to use it more, mine was like that, but after using it for a few months it lasts much longer, I mean I am at 60% now and I haven't charged it for a week

Also, it seems that not ALL notifications go to my pebble (Ex. Twitter, Games, etc..) Is this normal?

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Also, it seems that not ALL notifications go to my pebble (Ex. Twitter, Games, etc..) Is this normal?

Yea, there is a app for that, notification center

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

• 2 months later...

I just purchased a Pebble (black) and it will arrive some time this week. What are some apps and watch faces you recommend for Pebble newbies?

the watchfaces i use are yweather (most used), illudere (stereoscopic), stormtrooper, mushroom and keep on digging ^^

apps i use are calendar, dashboard (for Wifi on/off) and getmeout (public transit)

the watchfaces i use are yweather (most used), illudere (stereoscopic), stormtrooper, mushroom and keep on digging ^^

apps i use are calendar, dashboard (for Wifi on/off) and getmeout (public transit)

Very nice, Dashboard is great, sadly with android L,  data is not controllable any more, only wifi

I just purchased a Pebble (black) and it will arrive some time this week. What are some apps and watch faces you recommend for Pebble newbies?

Look for this watchface called Trace, and also look for Digitmm, those are good ones

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses: