Dell Inspiron 3470 sff Case and PSU upgrade

Chrmel0

I've had my dell for quite some time and and would like to add a gt1030 in, but am worried the 200w PSU won't be able to handle it. Since the computers case is absolutely tiny, I can't fit a new PSU in but also need a case that can house the mobo since dell is... dell. All I need a a decent case and decent matching PSU that is reasonable. Btw, I've searched for what would work to no avail. Oh, and I'm in the UK. Thanks in advance!

Jesus it's like Dell just wants to flood the Earth with e-waste. Good luck dude!

• 1 year later...
On 2/16/2022 at 4:05 AM, Chrmel0 said:

I've had my dell for quite some time and and would like to add a gt1030 in, but am worried the 200w PSU won't be able to handle it. Since the computers case is absolutely tiny, I can't fit a new PSU in but also need a case that can house the mobo since dell is... dell. All I need a a decent case and decent matching PSU that is reasonable. Btw, I've searched for what would work to no avail. Oh, and I'm in the UK. Thanks in advance!

You have no need to upgrade the psu if you want to put on a gt1030 it is no problem at all i have one in mine and its perfectly fine.