Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (2014) working like a charm

frozensun

Hi friends.

I purchased this tablet from a guy whom I trust.

And I fell in love with it.Gorgeous screen,yep little heavy,little unresponsive when opening webpages but you know what is interesting.

Battery from 45 % to 15% gave me around 4 h of screen on time.

So I guess after 8 years battery is still good.

How come if the average lasting time of Li-ion batteries is 3-4y?

I must tell you that at least Samusng made older tablets a lot better compared to new models.

This is my third tablet which are like 7-8y old and work like a charm.

I expected I will get bulky battery but no.

I don't think battery was replaced,I don't see any cracks/opening traces around the edge of the tablet.

I always tell to anyone,IT equipment (cellphones,tablets,PCs were made a lot better then nowdays).

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

7 hours ago, For Science! said:

what happened to not buying anything from Samsung, lol.

Read my signature dude,read about BPD and maybe you will understand but doubt it.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

1 hour ago, frozensun said:

Read my signature dude,read about BPD and maybe you will understand but doubt it.

can't just blame BPD and your country for everything dude 🤷‍♂️. Of course I understand the disorder, but do not think your actions your stems from them and so you do not get my sympathy.