Profile picture somewhat obstructed.

HanZie82
Go to solution Solved by Levent,

tell me about it.

image.png.3fef1fa35caf51942d722ca609b9716b.png

Sadly, its not gonna change.

Hi i do like the new changes.
But i have a small issue.
Is it possible to move or even remove the icon covering the important parts of the profile picture?
As im HanZie82 and not anZie82. 😄

Screenshot_69.png

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

tell me about it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

tell me about it.

Ugh, thanks for the info.

I even searched for this. 🤦‍♂️ I must be blind.

But yeah this is bad imho, do not cover user submitted pictures or have the profile picture uploader a HUGE message about it, or better an example showing it.

1 minute ago, BetteBalterZen said:

Why not give us the option to put the badge where we want it, or entirely remove it? Not that I want to move it myself but still tho 😄

Im so for this, i CANNOT understand why so many try and make these decisions for us. Cant we do that ourselves?

Besides the coding, this is nothing but a good idea right?

So i dont have to use a sketchy CSS plugin anymore to make changed so it looks like I want it to. 🙂

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

I"m going to plug someone else's ( @RockSolid1106's) Extension here that has the functionality to do that

image.png.9211946203acdc9d33953662dcf4587e.png

https://lttforumcustomizer.github.io/install.html

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

Just now, J-from-Nucleon said:

I"m going to plug someone else's ( @RockSolid1106's) Extension here that has the functionality to do that

image.png.9211946203acdc9d33953662dcf4587e.png

https://lttforumcustomizer.github.io/install.html

I just think some people want to make sure that everyone else sees their profile picture fully and therefore this extension won't make much sense, because probably like 99% of users on here do not use this extension. Just a thought 🙂

Is it actually even useful? At least I've never used it, and those icons pretty much mean nothing unless I hover over it to look at the rank name and (x/14).

Also, the same thing can be viewed by just hovering over the PFP:

Spoiler

image.png.6d6b166121deffdccb0e25ea172d6dd9.png

I also fully agree with what dizmo said in a thread here: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1388725-forum-changes-badges-post-count-solved-count/

On 11/16/2021 at 1:19 AM, dizmo said:

So, the new forum rank icons are out. They confuse me. I get what you're trying to do, but the execution doesn't make a whole lot of sense. There's many different icons, but none of them seem to be related to anything.

It would make more sense if you had a more ornate surround to the icon the higher up you are. Currently they're all the same, which adds even more to the pointlessness of it.

<-- I'm adding this so you don't have to go looking at all the icons -->

Spoiler

image.png.e1ceed8ac646149b6f388431e1a588e4.png

IMO, just remove it altogether. It's accessible pretty easily by just hovering over the PFP.

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

9 hours ago, Levent said:

tell me about it.

image.png.10e96a2027e77eed3dd0b9a14abc3645.png

At least y'all can actually see yours. I don't know if this site just doesn't like firefox, but I have no idea if mine is even rendering for y'all

36 minutes ago, gamagama69 said:

image.png.10e96a2027e77eed3dd0b9a14abc3645.png

At least y'all can actually see yours. I don't know if this site just doesn't like firefox, but I have no idea if mine is even rendering for y'all

No; it's gone for me.

Try reuploading, maybe?

image.png.bb3c42359c78472be75166b39ba9bdc0.png

elephants

1 hour ago, FakeKGB said:

No; it's gone for me.

Try reuploading, maybe?

image.png.bb3c42359c78472be75166b39ba9bdc0.png

Ayy that worked