The Emergency Tech Bag (SPONSORED)

JonoT

What was that USB LED at 10:53? I really want one.

CPU: i7 6700

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133 MHZ

Storage: 2TB Crucial SATA SSD + 2TB WD BLUE

this was a good video that felt like a older video which I like

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

44 minutes ago, Charlie Groves said:

What was that USB LED at 10:53? I really want one.

https://www.amazon.com/DROK-Efficient-Brightest-Emergency-Decoration/dp/B00TGTB4HO

That ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Me, I probably gonna use the power station to turn on PC.
No matter just how many minutes it may be.

XD XD

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

2 hours ago, Zobie said:

I see the LTT Backpack is well underway!

Got me drooling over here

sponsored and already outdated food? what can go wrong? *finds a local MRE in the wild*

Lifestraw is at least not the worst, but also not the best. it's good enough, I guess.

Not sure how well these filters are for water, but for testing material in water.

Project Farm - Best Water Filter? Brita, ZeroWater, PUR, Berkey, Aquaphor, AquaTrue, lifestraw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja0ioX6GSz0

PS: 9:31 for LTT onlyfans content*

2 hours ago, Salv8 (sam) said:

what cookie?

who the fuck is offended at that?

the C word they were referring to is Cracker, some websites like twitch and maybe Youtube aren't a big fan sometimes of it because it could be seen as offensive to Caucasians.

Cant wait to buy that LTT Backpack  looks sweet. 

5 hours ago, James Evens said:

@Ultraforce What is the new speak for cracker?

a cracker is a cracker.

as if one use it to target something racially as with any words being used in this way, then people would start to dislike.

but just using the word shouldn't offend anyone.

I don't know how I feel about this one, on one hand it's a "tech emergency bag" which has more camping gear than tech. On the other, it's a sponsored video with what appears to be heavy handed oversight.

My expectations were "you are stuck without power for days and need to keep your devices alive" so ifixit kit, solar for the power station, spare os usb, backup drives for media and game rips, a multimeter, led worklight. That kind of thing rather than a 72h storebought kit and some assorted camping gear.

Not even an ltt waterbottle instead of waterbags which degrade? The stainless will last longer without leeching chemicals.

Why do you need heated socks when you are in a building with blankets and a bedroom? Or a powerbar on a device with 4 outlets? I know anker sponsored it but is that really what they asked for?

Why do you need a lifestraw, trail meals and a ceramic heater inside an insulated urban building? Light some candles and you'll stay warm, put some vitamin supplements, instant noodles, protean bars and a water jug with the jet stove and you're good for 3+++days of food.

This video felt off, don't know if it was the sponsorship or just odd choices but it doesn't seem like a good survival plan.

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

23 hours ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

I don't know how I feel about this one, on one hand it's a "tech emergency bag" which has more camping gear than tech. On the other, it's a sponsored video with what appears to be heavy handed oversight.

My expectations were "you are stuck without power for days and need to keep your devices alive" so ifixit kit, solar for the power station, spare os usb, backup drives for media and game rips, a multimeter, led worklight. That kind of thing rather than a 72h storebought kit and some assorted camping gear.

Not even an ltt waterbottle instead of waterbags which degrade? The stainless will last longer without leeching chemicals.

Why do you need heated socks when you are in a building with blankets and a bedroom? Or a powerbar on a device with 4 outlets? I know anker sponsored it but is that really what they asked for?

Why do you need a lifestraw, trail meals and a ceramic heater inside an insulated urban building? Light some candles and you'll stay warm, put some vitamin supplements, instant noodles, protean bars and a water jug with the jet stove and you're good for 3+++days of food.

This video felt off, don't know if it was the sponsorship or just odd choices but it doesn't seem like a good survival plan.

My guess is quite a bit of it was old/expired emergency/camping equipment people at LMG had where it was hey we are doing a video with Anker and with eveything that's been going on in Vancouver recently why not do this.

4 hours ago, Ultraforce said:

My guess is quite a bit of it was old/expired emergency/camping equipment people at LMG had where it was hey we are doing a video with Anker and with eveything that's been going on in Vancouver recently why not do this.

I totally agree with doing it,

if everything they recommend to have in a tech survival kit was all you kept you'd have a handheld gaming pc, battery packs and solar panels, couple led lights, a propane jet stove, lifestraw and some hiking food packs. Then add on the store bought 72h kit from amazon which is not really going to be that helpful for more than a day or two given the idea you would be effectively camping in a tube tent in an urban area full of buildings and places to survive more effectively. This is before the fact that gaming PC has 2-3h of battery, will drain the smaller battery pack for 2 more hours and the big battery for maybe 4-6 more hours. At most you have 10-12h of use and the solar panel they showed will not even charge the big battery, even if you gave it 2 weeks to recharge.

skipping some of the essential things like an OS drive, proper screw driver set or a USB drive backing up essential files when you can't access the cloud or your home. 

There must be some tech in the first aid sector which would be helpful. How do you signal for help if you need it? how about a USB Ham radio?

survival kits will obviously be personal to each person's situation but there are some essentials which were clearly not thought about.

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

I'm surprised that you didn't include:

This list may seem a little extreme but from where I live, we were hit with an ice storm that knocked the power out for two weeks. As crazy as it may sound, putting up a tent in your livingroom (or basement) can conserve and concentrate heat.

9 hours ago, Shawn Hopscotch said:

you should still boil water, depending on where you got it from 😕
water tablets, a small dose of pool water with Invert emulsion collecting garbage to the bottom like oil in water.

I've been wanting a to get a good battery bank for an emergency bag, but I have no idea what to even look for. reviews-wise.

On 2/9/2022 at 12:44 PM, Quackers101 said:

you should still boil water, depending on where you got it from 😕
water tablets, a small dose of pool water with Invert emulsion collecting garbage to the bottom like oil in water.

I agree.