Thoughts on this laptop?

Hello, I would like to know your opinion on this laptop? 😄

I'm looking for a gaming laptop that would last me years, I came upon this deal which I think is cheap considering everything on it, but I'm solely interested on the laptop.

Here's the link for the deal.

ASUS STRIX G15-G512LV-AZ301T    | Price: 1140€

Processor:    Intel Core i7-10870H (2.2Ghz - 5.0Ghz)

GPU:    Nvidia RTX 2060

RAM: DDR4 16Go

What are the pros and cons of this laptop?

Thank you in advance! 😄

Hi This is my pc 😄

~ PC ~

Motherboard : B550 GAMING X V2

CPU : AMD RYZEN 5 5600X

RAM : 2x8Gb G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 2133 MHZ

SSD : Crucial P2 1TB PCIe M.2 2280SS SSD

GPU : AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT

PSU : M.RED ATX 750W - 80+BRONZE

Cooling : Watercooling M.RED AIO 240mm RGB Rainbow + 4 Fans

assuming your budget I would probabaly get soemthing more mdoern like a ryzen 7 with a 3060 for futureproofing sake

if you decide to go on that, Legion5 are great laptops and its also on a deal this model:
https://www.fnac.com/PC-Portable-Gaming-Lenovo-Legion-5-15ACH6A-82NW0012FR-15-6-AMD-Ryzen-7-16-Go-RAM-512-Go-SSD-Bleu-fantome/a15970027/w-4

Ryzen 7 5000 series and a RX 6600M

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

2 minutes ago, GorujoCY said:

assuming your budget I would probabaly get soemthing more mdoern like a ryzen 7 with a 3060 for futureproofing sake

I mean I could go further than 1800€, it's just I already have a computer so I don't need the best laptop there is, just need one that'll last long, will allow me to play modern games such Resident Evil Village, school work and coding stuff.

Hi This is my pc 😄

~ PC ~

Maybe buy a G14 with 1660ti

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post

4 minutes ago, MiggyAngeloP said:

I mean I could go further than 1800€, it's just I already have a computer so I don't need the best laptop there is, just need one that'll last long, will allow me to play modern games such Resident Evil Village, school work and coding stuff.

ahh thats plenty lel, hmm let me see one that can last you really long and capable of playing many games down the road...

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

1 minute ago, GorujoCY said:

ahh thats plenty lel, hmm let me see one that can last you really long and capable of playing many games down the road...

if you see one in amazon.fr that would be great! Thank you so much for the help! x)

Hi This is my pc 😄

~ PC ~

7 minutes ago, fUnDaMeNtAl_knobhead said:

Maybe buy a G14 with 1660ti

Idk, people recommend getting an RTX for the same price

Hi This is my pc 😄

~ PC ~

3 minutes ago, MiggyAngeloP said:

if you see one in amazon.fr that would be great! Thank you so much for the help! x)

I searched and at glance there seems to be nothing ill doublke check, so far I have found a great laptopm in this store, and assuming you want all the nvidia features (like DLSS, NVENC), I would go with that: https://www.fnac.com/mp45500405/OMEN-by-HP-15-en1037nf-Ryzen-7-5800H-Win-10-Familiale-64-bits-GF-RTX-3070-16-Go-RAM-512-Go-SSD-NVMe-TLC-15-6-IPS-1920-x-1080-Full-HD-144-Hz-Wi-Fi-6-cadre-de-clavier-en-aluminium-couvercle-et-base-mates-couverture-et-base-en-argent/w-4?oref=408f8a96-49d5-139e-42d6-6d514d7703bf#omnsearchpos=4

My PC

According to some review the fans are really noisy and they have some fundamental flaws

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post