Custom laptop cooler 12v

CoolerManager

after being sick of seeing so many crappy 5v laptop cooling pads thrown all over the market i decided to make my own 12v Noctua Version has anyone done the same thing? 

would love to share experiences! 

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post

4 hours ago, fUnDaMeNtAl_knobhead said:

I saw this video and sort of inspired me to do my own spin on it, but i wanted to have full 12v control and a large choice of fans. what i ended up doing is using a usb C to step down 12v into a PWM 12v controller then straight into dual 12v fans! i also got it working with a 24w 12v external wall brick 

3 hours ago, James Evens said:

Noctua A12x25 5V

No need for the 5V to 12V boost you currently use.

i didnt want to step it up, i wanted straight 12v, so i managed to convert usb c and step it down to a constant 12v into a pmw controller for the fans and also external brick use if needed! got a 3d printer on the way to print an enclosure!

orginal test the other day Yielded good benchmarks over 5v fans (in the process of printing enclosure, and testing high static pressure fans!) 

271825971_985966672303556_1921343158162300582_n.jpg